Sunday, June 08, 2008

Me n' RMT (June 1, Afternoon)

So I'm in the parking lot outside the venue while MSI rip the house down, watching punks go by, and make a few calls. First is RMT.

So, we're on the phone, and the call is hard, she says something about marriage, I break down, try to sleep, can't, wake up and in the morning I send her a shitty email talking about money and crap

-Ah. So a little bitterness escaped from the reservation, did it?

....

Yeah.

-Listen, I know you're smart enough, mature enough, to fix things.

Yeah, I sent her an email apologizing for it. It was crappy of me, assholish.

-Well, there you go. You're doing the right things.



When I first talked to RMT, he asked if I was a Stoic. I wonder if I'm doing it right. Is there some sort of Stoic reading to be done?

When I first broke the news to e-Man, whenever that was, and I asked hm to tell Marshall, his words were something like: we've all been worried a long time. Now you can finally start to heal.

I guess the blood was seeping through the bandages for months. Friends do notice these things.

Bleeding through a tourniquet smile.

No comments: